Friday, January 28, 2011
Music
So today I was left home with baby brother and I felt like looking at youtube videos. Brother would sit on my lap and bring me popsicles. :) well we started out watching evanescence videos which Talon turned out to love. I then googled "bands like evanescence" and found tons of other bands which happened to have cool songs. These are the bands I found: "We are the fallen", "Lacuna coil", "Within temptation", "Flyleaf", and "Epica". So happens that all those bands are rock bands that have women as their lead singers. That is so cool. That pretty much occupied my time from 5:30 to 6:45. A perfect way to spend my Friday night. Watching those videos makes me want to go downstairs and practice my guitar. I suck at the guitar. I can play a little snippet of 'hey there delilah", "Harry Potter theme song", and part of an Enrique Iglesias song. One day I'll be good though and everyone will be impressed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment